Welcome To Sharon Leong Blogger ♥

Sunday, July 11, 2010

Back =)

Hye Everyone , I'm Back To Blog , This Fewday Im Kinda Lazy & Tired To Type My Blog , BUT !? When Im Really Happy , I Will Type My Blog To Share With Everyone ღღ


'Mango Tango' my favourite Drinks ♥


Yeah , I finally found a ladygaga to watch Baby -G "♥



Oh Gosh , Im really feel hot :( , going new house see see :P



Bubu...Reach le.....♥♥



Look'ing The Sun I will think of you ♥♥ of couse is think of my 2 soh foh sis ( Jia yee & Diana )



❥tata ! suprise !! yeah !! we;r back to shopping & yamcha lurr ~~~♥♥
WE LONG TIME NO OUT TOGETHERS LE..happy today can meet up with them..miss miss ♥♥



Like twins ? lol ♥♥


♥♥♥♥ Apple Apple Ng ♥♥♥♥


Waiting Jia Yee Try SHIrt ♥♥
♥♥ Miss Both Of You 2 ( Diana & Jia Yee ) The Most Lovely One You 2 ♥♥

No comments:

Post a Comment